Skip to main content
I can’t make outgoing calls. How to fix it?
- Make sure there is a signal on your phone. If not, then update your location by following these steps:
- For Android: Mobile Networks menu option, switch Manual Network on, choose another operator first, then choose XL.
- For iOS: go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Setting.
- Please try to call another number using your phone number and see if it works well or not. If yes, then there is a problem with the number that you are calling.
- If you are using Dual SIM cards, make sure the call setting is set for Live.On.
- Please try to remove your Live.On SIM card to another device and try to make a call.
- If the issue still persists, please contact the Happiness Expert for further help.