- Make sure you have sufficient data on your plan by checking your data balance via the Live.On App.
- Reset the network, update your location by following these steps:
- Android: in the Mobile Networks menu option, switch Manual Network on, choose another operator first, then choose XL.
- For iOS, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Setting.
- Refresh your Network, by turning on-off your phone’s Airplane Mode or by restarting/rebooting your device.
- Run for Network Diagnostic and capture the result.
- Try from another location.
If you’re trying to access the Internet inside a building, try to move to a different area of the building that has stronger reception. For example, move from the basement to an open space.
- Contact our Happiness Expert for further help.