Skip to main content
- Make sure you still have an SMS balance and still on Active Period.
- Try to send SMS/Message to a different number. If it's successful, the problem might come from the receiver number, e.g. their inbox is full, etc.
- If you are an Android user, you can try to Clear the Cache SMS, by accessing Android > SMS Apps > Apps Info > Clear Cache
- If you are an iOS user, please make sure on the messenger setting > Set to SMS, not iMessage.
- For Android users, please ensure the Service Center Number (SMS Center) has been configured correctly. by going to Message Menu - Setting - SMS Text - SMS Center +62818445009.
- Try to Restart/Reboot your device and re-try to send the sms.
- If the issue still persists, please contact the Happiness Expert for further help