- Make sure you still have a call balance and you are still on Active Period.
- Please try to make calls to/from a different number.
- Try from another location.
If you’re trying to make calls inside a building, try to move to a part of the building that has a stronger signal. For example, move from the basement to an open space.
- Make sure there is a signal on your phone. If not, then update your location by following these steps:
- For Android, the Mobile Networks menu option, switch Manual Network on, choose another operator first, then choose XL.
- For iOS, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Setting.
- If the issue still persists, please contact the Happiness Expert for further help.
Article is closed for comments.