Okay, that’s so not cool. You can try this:
- Reset the Network, update your location by following these steps:
- Android: in the Mobile Networks menu option, switch Manual Network on, choose another operator first, then choose XL.
- For iOS, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Setting.
- Refresh your Network, by turning on-off your phone’s Airplane Mode or by restarting/rebooting your device.
- Run for Network Diagnostic and capture the result
- Try from another location. If you’re trying to access the Internet inside a building, try to move to a part of the building that has a stronger connection. For example, move from the basement to open space.
- Contact our Happiness Experts for further help.