- Make sure you have sufficient data on your plan by checking your data balance via the Live.On App.
- Make sure APN on your phone is configured correctly. Your APN should be configured to “live.on” with blank username and password.
- Android: Settings > Mobile Network Setting > Access Point Names > Fill in your new APN settings by typing Live.On then username and password leave blank.
- iOS: Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Data Network, Fill in your new APN settings by typing Live.On then username and password leave blank.
- Reset the network, update your location by following these steps:
- Android: In the Mobile Networks menu option, switch Manual Network on, choose another operator first, then choose XL.
- For iOS: go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Setting.
- Refresh your Network, by turning on-off your phone’s Airplane Mode or by restarting/rebooting your device.
- Run for Network Diagnostic and capture the result.
- Try from another location. If you’re trying to access the Internet inside a building, try to move to a part of the building that has a stronger connection. For example, move from the basement to an open space.
- Contact our Happiness Experts for further help
- You may be asked to run and share a screenshot of Network Diagnostic test results to escalate the issue further.
Article is closed for comments.