Hey, we got your back! All you have to do is report through this link Report Lost SIM
How to report:
1. Make sure your number is still active
2. Login using registered date of birth and Live.On number without "0"
3. Check the registered email, an OTP will be sent via email and you can enter it then click Verify OTP.
4. Then click on the "Report Lost SIM card" button
5. Check your email again, an OTP will be sent to the registered email address. Then click OTP Verification.
6. After that, you will be asked to enter the NIK used to register the SIM.
7. After success, you can arrange a schedule for sending a replacement SIM Card.
8. When finished, click Continue. Then you can wait for the SIM card replacement process
and We'll automatically deactivate your service, while we will arrange a new SIM card replacement upon your request. Our team will help you go through this tough time!